HONEY OF FLOWERS
HONEY OF FLOWERS also called multifloral or THOUSAND FLOWERS, is the one elaborated by the bees from the nectar of the flowers of several vegetable species and does not have any of them over the others.
Properties and benefits:
- Collaborate in the cleaning and regulation of the digestive tract.
- Provides vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
- Helps eliminate mucus and toxins.
- It's antiseptic.
- Increases resistance to physical and mental fatigue, making it very suitable for athletes, convalescents...
- Tones the heart and improves circulation
No customer reviews for the moment.