Since 1880, Apilore has worked so that you can benefit from one of the most natural products you can find, our HONEY
We have the most natural team of workers, colonies of bees collecting nectar from all sorts of blooms from our fields. These colonies are managed by the best beekeepers in the country, controlling the honey from its source: the hive. Our extraction methods are completely natural and artisanal: centrifuging honeycombs without heating. In the end, our rigorous controls allow us to preserve all the richness of our Apilore honey for you.
We guarantee a carefully and meticulously produced and packaged honey, like in the good old days. We guarantee in our mono-flower honeys that the bees have mostly used nectar from the blooms indicated in each type. At Apilore, honey is our reason for being. That’s why Apilore carries only the best honey.
General Properties of Honey (Multi-flower Honey)
- Contributes to cleaning and regulation of the digestive tract.
- Provides vitamins, minerals and very important enzymes.
- Helps eliminate mucus and toxins.
- Essential for athletes, patients recovering from illness and those subjected to physical or mental exertion.
- Increases resistance to physical and mental fatigue.
- Reduces recovery time after exertion.
- Invigorates the heart and improves circulation.