We have bee pollen, in season, harvested in the area, dried and conditioned under strictly controlled conditions to preserve its high quality.
Its floral origin is usually of cistus, holm oaks and chestnuts.
Upon request we can serve fresh and granulated pollen.
The multivitamin and multimineral complex, totally natural, more complete than is known. The pollen is collected by the bees directly from the flowers and the only process that has suffered is a careful drying in a current of warm air.
Among its many properties include:
- Increases the production of red blood cells, improving the vital tone of the organism and increasing the level of natural defenses.
- Tones and stimulates all organic systems providing strength and feeling of well-being.
- Harmonizes the nervous and endocrine functions.
- Detoxifies the organism.
- Provides vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, enzymes, bioflavonoids ... essential elements for health and life.
- It diminishes the effects of the stress of fatigue of the organism due to physical and mental over exertion.
- Open your appetite.
- Reduces the anxiety caused by depression or convalescence.
- Effectively combat prostatitis.
- Prevents premature aging.
- Improves blood circulation: arteriosclerosis, varicose veins...
- Improves memory and concentration.
- Suitable for skin and hair problems.
- Protects the intestinal beneficial flora.
In summary, it provides many benefits for the general public and especially for the elderly, children, athletes, pregnant women, lactating women...
No customer reviews for the moment.